What is the Most Fuel-Efficient Mercedes-Benz?
The search for the ultimate fuel-efficient luxury cars has come to an end at Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio. The Mercedes-Benz best MPG stands head and shoulders above the competition, and the addition of the hybrid and EV lineup stretches your fueling dollar even further on the San Antonio roads. Explore some of the most fuel-efficient Mercedes-Benz models below, and visit our showroom in San Antonio to take that test drive today.
EV and Hybrid Models
One of the best options for fuel-efficient Mercedes-Benz models is the current hybrid range. Not only do you enjoy terrific fuel economy, but also that signature Mercedes-Benz power and handling on the Alamo Heights roads. Plus, the upcoming EQS lineup already has the auto industry buzzing. Take a look at some of the offerings below:
- The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE Hybrid SUV is built with a 3.0L inline-6 turbo with EQ Boost and beltless design, which generates 362 hp of electrified power along with standard ECO Start/Stop system to boost your efficiency even more.
- The 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Hybrid Sedan is equipped with a 3.0L inline-6 turbo engine with EQ Boost and electric auxiliary compressor, which combines an 8-volt lithium-ion battery with a beltless engine to enhance both torque and power in one go.
- The 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS is set to be the brand’s first fully-electric luxury sedan with up to 516 hp along with the ability to get a quick boost of power in just 15 minutes.
When it comes to Mercedes-Benz, the best MPG isn’t limited to its hybrid lineup. That’s because Mercedes-Benz integrates fuel-efficient technology widely across its inventory, including both gas-powered and alternative fuel models. Here are some of the most fuel-efficient Mercedes-Benz models that run on gas:
- The 2021 Mercedes-Benz C 300 is a popular sedan with a smooth ride from its 255-hp 2.0L inline-4 turbo, and it generates up to 35 mpg on the Shavano Park highways.
- The 2021 Mercedes-Benz A 220 delivers style and luxury in a modern sedan package with a 188-hp 2.0L inline-4 turbocharged engine. Drivers can expect up to 36 mpg on highways.
- The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 is an excellent choice for luxury SUV lovers with its 211-hp 2.0L inline-4 engine, which generates up to 31 mpg on the highway.
Find Fuel-Efficient Luxury Cars at Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio
Want to find the fuel-efficient Mercedes-Benz that suits your needs perfectly? Then visit Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio in San Antonio to get behind the wheel. Whether you’re looking for an agile sedan or an innovative hybrid, contact us for more information about the Mercedes-Benz lineup.
More from Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio
The full-size 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV comfortably seats seven people without having to sacrifice your cargo space. The new Mercedes-Benz GLS weight capabilities, cargo volumes, and space-saving features are just some of the reasons this SUV is a top choice for many San Antonio families. Get all of the details about the Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions, then…
When it comes to the latest Mercedes-Benz GLE, you’ll have a few options available. No matter if you’re looking for a five or seven-seating SUV with high-powered technology, the new Mercedes-Benz GLE for sale at Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio is the vehicle for you. Wondering about the GLE 350 price and the GLE 350 coupe? Learn more in…
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC personifies luxury, with an elegant cabin, cutting-edge technology, and a polished, athletic exterior. Even with such opulence, the new Mercedes-Benz GLC proves a practical choice for San Antonio-area drivers as well. That’s because the Mercedes-Benz GLC fuel economy returns are quite impressive. Check out the GLC mpg ratings in this guide…