Are There Mercedes-Benz Hybrid Models?
Yes, there are! Mercedes-Benz hybrid models allow you to enjoy both efficient performance and luxurious features. Elevate your daily drive in San Antonio with a Mercedes-Benz hybrid SUV or sedan. Explore your options with Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio, and when you find a Mercedes-Benz hybrid that checks all of the boxes on your wishlist, visit Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio to set up a test drive.
Mercedes-Benz Hybrid Technology
A plug-in hybrid (PHEV) vehicle utilizes both battery-powered electricity and gas to propel your vehicle forward on Alamo Heights roads. Because of this, your vehicle can extend the range of the electric powertrain by letting the gasoline engine take over if needed. You never have to worry about being unable to charge your vehicle in Shavano Park or on your next roadtrip. Interested in a fully-electric vehicle? Take a look at the Mercedes-Benz EQ.
Current Plug-In Hybrid: 2020 GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV
Shopping for a Mercedes-Benz hybrid SUV? The 2020 GLC 350e 4MATIC® Plug-in Hybrid starts at $51,900 MSRP.* This stunning SUV proves that you do not have to sacrifice power for fuel economy. In fact, its 0-60 acceleration time improved by more than half a second for the 2020 model, from 6.2 to 5.6. Here are just a few of the many features that make this Mercedes-Benz hybrid SUV a smart investment for many Shavano Park drivers:
- 4MATIC® all-wheel drive
- Radar-based Regenerative Braking System and haptic accelerator pedal
- 4-mode drive selector (HYBRID, all-electric E-MODE, E-SAVE, and CHARGE settings)
- PRESAFE®, ATTENTION ASSIST®, and Blind Spot Assist with Exit Warning Assist
- A 10.25-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- MBUX with Voice Control and Natural Language Understanding
- Power-adjustable, heated front seats with memory
- Power liftgate with available HANDS-FREE ACCESS®
Recent Plug-In Hybrid Models
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz C 350e: Standard amenities on this Mercedes-Benz hybrid include a FrontBass® system, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, and KEYLESS GO®.
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE 550e 4MATIC®: With a 4,410-pound towing capacity and 436 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque on tap, you can expect an exciting commute every time you get behind the wheel.
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz S 550e: There’s no shortage of opulent amenities behind the wheel of the S 550e, which includes a rearview camera, a navigation system, leather upholstery, power front seats, a CD changer, and much more.
Mercedes-Benz E 300 BlueTEC® Hybrid
Although this model was never available in American showrooms, the Mercedes-Benz E 300 BlueTEC® showcases Mercedes-Benz diesel hybrid technology. Under the hood is a 204-hp diesel 4-cylinder engine, and the E 300 BlueTEC® Hybrid was based on the E 250 CDI in terms of design and performance. However, this hybrid is more powerful and approximately 15% more efficient.
Find an Eco-Friendly Vehicle at Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio
If a Mercedes-Benz hybrid sounds like the right choice for you, visit Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio to see your options in person. Enjoy state-of-the-art features without wasting fuel. Contact us today for more information.
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Options, model availability, and actual vehicle price may vary. See dealer for details, costs and terms.