Value Your Vehicle Trade-In Online
Value Your Trade Online
If you’ve made the decision to buy a new or used vehicle, you may be wondering what to do with your current car. Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio is happy to help! Use our online trade-in value estimator to value your vehicle from home. Simply input some of your car’s info, including its make, model, model year, and VIN. You’ll then get an estimate on your car’s value, which you can discuss with our team at Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio. We’ll buy your car and, if you choose to, you can put the money you make from your old car’s sale toward the purchase of a new one. Still wondering, “How to trade in my car?” We can help with that, too.
Why Consider Trading in Your Car?
Trading in your car at our San Antonio dealership takes the burden of selling it off your shoulders while simplifying your next car purchase. Here are a few good reasons to consider selling us your old car:
- Hassle-Free Sale: When you sell your car to a dealership, you don’t have to worry about becoming a private seller. We’ll add your trade-in car to our used inventory to be sold to a new owner.
- Quick & Easy Process: Value your trade-in from your couch by simply filling out the fields and attaching a couple of pictures. Finding your car trade-in value has never been easier.
- Great for Your Wallet: One of the easiest ways to make your Mercedes-Benz loan or lease more cost-effective is to trade in your vehicle. You can use the money you make on your down payment or first month’s payment.
How to Trade In My Car
Now that you have your car trade-in value, you may be wondering how the process works. Fortunately, it is quite simple.
- After you have researched your car trade-in value, see if you still owe on the vehicle. If you owe more than your car is currently worth, this is called negative equity. If this is the case, you can still trade in your vehicle. You have the ability to roll your old loan over into your new loan on your next vehicle.
- If you want to make sure you are getting a great deal, see what other dealerships are offering. This, in conjunction with the research on your car trade-in value, can help in the negotiation process.
- The first offer you are given for your trade-in car is not necessarily set in stone. You likely have the ability to negotiate before accepting an offer.
- Once you have agreed upon a price with the dealership, it’s time to seal the deal. Sign the necessary paperwork, and if you are purchasing another vehicle at the same time, complete the necessary financing documents depending on whether you lease or buy.
Sell Us Your Car Today!
If you have additional questions about how to trade in your vehicle or how to use the trade-in value tool, contact us online or call us at (210) 366-9600. Our team can help you take care of the basics of selling your car to us, so you can upgrade to the new Mercedes-Benz or used car you truly want.