What is Mercedes-Benz Service B?
Every 20,000 miles or 2 years, your vehicle will require Mercedes-Benz Service B* to keep it running at peak performance on San Antonio and Alamo Heights roadways. What is included in Mercedes-Benz Service B? Here’s a full rundown:
- Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement**
- Oil Filter Replacement**
- All fluid level checks and corrections are dependent on factory-recommended service intervals for your vehicle’s year and model
- Tire inflation check and correction
- Brake component inspection
- Reset maintenance counter
- Cabin dust/combination filter replacement
- Brake fluid exchange
Adhere to all required elements listed by model year and specific model as indicated on the corresponding service sheet for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Systems in the USA.
How Does Service B Differ from Mercedes-Benz Service A?
Mercedes-Benz Service A comes before Mercedes-Benz Service B and involves a similar set of maintenance items. It’s part of the Mercedes-Benz Flex Schedule system, which makes it very simple for car owners to know when their vehicle needs maintenance. When Mercedes-Benz Service B is required, you will see two wrench icons. Service B is a little more comprehensive than Mercedes-Benz Service A, as it adds on a brake fluid change and cabin filter change.
What is the Mercedes-Benz Service B Cost?
Mercedes-Benz Service B costs may vary.*** For an accurate service quote, contact our service department and our advisors will provide information on the current pricing for Mercedes-Benz Service B. At times, you may even be able to find Mercedes-Benz Service B coupons within our ongoing service specials.
Why Schedule Mercedes-Benz Service B with Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio?
Mercedes-Benz Service A and Mercedes-Benz Service B are designed to keep the maintenance of your luxury vehicle simple. There’s no guesswork involved; simply visit an authorized service center when your vehicle is due, and enjoy these perks:
- Only factory-trained technicians are working on your vehicle with state-of-the-art tools and diagnostic equipment. Your vehicle will receive a level of service that meets OEM standards, and you’ll be kept apprised of any potential issues that need to be addressed.
- If any critical components need to be replaced, you can rest assured that only 100% genuine Mercedes-Benz parts will be utilized.
- Any questions or concerns you have will be addressed by our expert staff, so you can feel confident in the advice you receive.
Visit Us in San Antonio for Mercedes-Benz Service B
Is your vehicle due for Mercedes-Benz Service B? Schedule an appointment with us to get started! We offer evening service hours during the week, and Saturday service hours over the weekend, so it’s always easy to find a date and time that suits your ever-changing schedule in Shavano Park.
*Services and pricing for Service A/Service B may vary due to your driving habits, mileage, and local environmental conditions. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for additional details and general guidelines for your vehicle’s year and model.
**Oil and filter change is the base advertised service component. Additional services as determined by your vehicle’s ASSYST Plus system, which calculates service needs based on your driving habits, time, mileage and environmental conditions, may increase service cost.
***2009 and newer Mercedes-Benz vehicles only. Price advertised for Service A/Service B includes all factory-required components. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.