What is Mercedes-Benz Service A?
Whether you’re driving a Mercedes-Benz sedan or SUV, it’s imperative that you have Mercedes-Benz Service A* performed after one year or 10,000 miles on San Antonio roads. The service items included in this routine maintenance check include:
- Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement**
- Oil Filter Replacement**
- All fluid level checks and corrections are dependent on factory-recommended service intervals for your vehicle’s year and model
- Tire inflation check and correction
- Brake component inspection
- Reset maintenance counter
Adhere to all required elements listed by model year and specific model as indicated on the corresponding service sheet for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Systems in the USA.
What Is the Mercedes-Benz Service A Cost?
Mercedes-Benz Service A costs may vary.*** If you’d like to get detailed pricing information for your model, reach out to the service center at Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio and we’ll be glad to help! While you’re at it, be sure to also inquire about our rotating service specials that can help you save on Service A, Mercedes-Benz Service B, and other necessary maintenance.
Benefits of Getting Mercedes-Benz Service A
The Mercedes-Benz Service A checklist is specially designed to keep your luxury vehicle operating at peak performance while you travel from Alamo Heights to Shavano Park. When you visit an authorized service center like Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio for Service A, you’re getting much more than just a routine inspection.
- Our technicians are factory-trained to work exclusively with Mercedes-Benz vehicles. In addition to their expertise with Mercedes-Benz Service A items, they can also diagnose any other issue your vehicle may experience.
- If a component on your vehicle––like the O ring on a Mercedes-Benz oil filter––needs replacing, you can count on an authorized dealership to provide genuine Mercedes-Benz parts.
- Our technicians can help you understand your vehicle’s maintenance needs, so you’re never left questioning what needs to be done and when.
- We’re able to work with your busy schedule. Our service center hours extend into the evening on weekdays, and we’re also here on Saturdays.
How Does Mercedes-Benz Service A Differ From Mercedes-Benz Service B?
You may have also heard about Mercedes-Benz Service B. This routine maintenance service is required every 20,000 miles or 2 years, whichever passes first. Mercedes-Benz Service B follows the same maintenance schedule as Service A, with the addition of a brake fluid replacement and cabin air filter replacement. Select CLA and GLA AMG® models will also receive an engine air filter replacement.
Schedule Mercedes-Benz Service A Today
Give us a call at (210) 920-3237 for information on the Mercedes-Benz Service A cost, or schedule an appointment online to get started today. For all of your luxury vehicle maintenance needs, Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio is here to provide the service you can count on!
*Price advertised for Service A/Service B includes all factory-required components. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.
**Oil and filter change is the base advertised service component. Additional services as determined by your vehicle’s ASSYST Plus system, which calculates service needs based on your driving habits, time, mileage and environmental conditions, may increase service cost.
***2009 and newer Mercedes-Benz vehicles only. Price advertised for Service A/Service B includes all factory-required components. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.