What Is Mercedes-Benz ATTENTION ASSIST®?
ATTENTION ASSIST® Mercedes-Benz technology is a groundbreaking feature of many new vehicles now available in San Antonio. San Antonio drivers may have heard it called the ATTENTION ASSIST® “Take a Break” Mercedes-Benz feature. Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio explains and explores this feature, which is designed to help prevent dangerous drowsy driving, in the article below.
How the ATTENTION ASSIST® “Take a Break” Mercedes-Benz Notification Works
With ATTENTION ASSIST®, Mercedes-Benz continues to be a leader in automotive technological innovation. Using data-driven metrics, the machine learns about your particular driving style so that it can tell when something is off. ATTENTION ASSIST® Mercedes-Benz vehicles are consequently paragons of safety technology. Here’s how it works:
- ATTENTION ASSIST® Assessment: Using up to 70 parameters, the system of sensors on Mercedes-Benz ATTENTION ASSIST® vehicles quickly assess your driving habits within the first few minutes after you start the engine.
- ATTENTION ASSIST® Detection: Drowsy driving is a dangerous but often unnoticed condition. But the experts have figured out the particular ways it affects your steering, so ATTENTION ASSIST® Mercedes-Benz vehicles detect this. The system also accounts for changes in road conditions that may also affect your steering.
- ATTENTION ASSIST® “Take a Break” Mercedes-Benz Alert: If the system finds that you may be experiencing fatigue, it’ll suggest that you “take a break” so that you can recuperate and drive safely.
Mercedes-Benz ATTENTION ASSIST® Vehicles
If you want Mercedes-Benz with ATTENTION ASSIST® in Alamo Heights, you’re in luck. This industry-first feature comes on plenty of Mercedes-Benz vehicles, from sporty sedans to spacious SUVS. Here are the options for ATTENTION ASSIST® equipped vehicles:
- Sedans and Coupes: A-Class, C-Class, E-Class, S-Class, CLA, and CLS
- SUVs: GLA, GLC, GLE, GLS, GLB, and G-Class
- Roadsters: SLC, SL, and Mercedes-Benz AMG® GT
Besides ATTENTION ASSIST®, Mercedes-Benz vehicles like the ones listed above include numerous other safety features and technologies that have won them top ratings and tons of Shavano Park fans. A couple to mention include:
- DISTRONIC PLUS®, which uses a radar to keep a reasonable distance between you and the vehicles in front of you.
- Mercedes-Benzmbrace®, an app that keeps you connected and allows you to do all sorts of things to control your car with your phone.
Find Innovation with Mercedes-Benz Vehicles Today!
ATTENTION ASSIST® exemplifies why we here at Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio are so excited to help San Antonio drivers find great vehicles. If you’re looking to tap into exciting safety and technology features on Mercedes-Benz vehicles, contact us today and we’ll schedule a test drive just for you!
More from Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio
The full-size 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV comfortably seats seven people without having to sacrifice your cargo space. The new Mercedes-Benz GLS weight capabilities, cargo volumes, and space-saving features are just some of the reasons this SUV is a top choice for many San Antonio families. Get all of the details about the Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions, then…
When it comes to the latest Mercedes-Benz GLE, you’ll have a few options available. No matter if you’re looking for a five or seven-seating SUV with high-powered technology, the new Mercedes-Benz GLE for sale at Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio is the vehicle for you. Wondering about the GLE 350 price and the GLE 350 coupe? Learn more in…
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC personifies luxury, with an elegant cabin, cutting-edge technology, and a polished, athletic exterior. Even with such opulence, the new Mercedes-Benz GLC proves a practical choice for San Antonio-area drivers as well. That’s because the Mercedes-Benz GLC fuel economy returns are quite impressive. Check out the GLC mpg ratings in this guide…