What Is Mercedes-Benz ATTENTION ASSIST®?
ATTENTION ASSIST® Mercedes-Benz technology is a groundbreaking feature of many new vehicles now available in San Antonio. San Antonio drivers may have heard it called the ATTENTION ASSIST® “Take a Break” Mercedes-Benz feature. Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio explains and explores this feature, which is designed to help prevent dangerous drowsy driving, in the article below.
How the ATTENTION ASSIST® “Take a Break” Mercedes-Benz Notification Works
With ATTENTION ASSIST®, Mercedes-Benz continues to be a leader in automotive technological innovation. Using data-driven metrics, the machine learns about your particular driving style so that it can tell when something is off. ATTENTION ASSIST® Mercedes-Benz vehicles are consequently paragons of safety technology. Here’s how it works:
- ATTENTION ASSIST® Assessment: Using up to 70 parameters, the system of sensors on Mercedes-Benz ATTENTION ASSIST® vehicles quickly assess your driving habits within the first few minutes after you start the engine.
- ATTENTION ASSIST® Detection: Drowsy driving is a dangerous but often unnoticed condition. But the experts have figured out the particular ways it affects your steering, so ATTENTION ASSIST® Mercedes-Benz vehicles detect this. The system also accounts for changes in road conditions that may also affect your steering.
- ATTENTION ASSIST® “Take a Break” Mercedes-Benz Alert: If the system finds that you may be experiencing fatigue, it’ll suggest that you “take a break” so that you can recuperate and drive safely.
Mercedes-Benz ATTENTION ASSIST® Vehicles
If you want Mercedes-Benz with ATTENTION ASSIST® in Alamo Heights, you’re in luck. This industry-first feature comes on plenty of Mercedes-Benz vehicles, from sporty sedans to spacious SUVS. Here are the options for ATTENTION ASSIST® equipped vehicles:
- Sedans and Coupes: A-Class, C-Class, E-Class, S-Class, CLA, and CLS
- SUVs: GLA, GLC, GLE, GLS, GLB, and G-Class
- Roadsters: SLC, SL, and Mercedes-Benz AMG® GT
Besides ATTENTION ASSIST®, Mercedes-Benz vehicles like the ones listed above include numerous other safety features and technologies that have won them top ratings and tons of Shavano Park fans. A couple to mention include:
- DISTRONIC PLUS®, which uses a radar to keep a reasonable distance between you and the vehicles in front of you.
- Mercedes-Benzmbrace®, an app that keeps you connected and allows you to do all sorts of things to control your car with your phone.
Find Innovation with Mercedes-Benz Vehicles Today!
ATTENTION ASSIST® exemplifies why we here at Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio are so excited to help San Antonio drivers find great vehicles. If you’re looking to tap into exciting safety and technology features on Mercedes-Benz vehicles, contact us today and we’ll schedule a test drive just for you!
More from Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio
Interested in a compact, yet well-equipped SUV with rugged performance and seating for up to 7-passengers? You won’t find a match as luxurious, capable, and well-priced as this favorite from the lineup of 3rd-row Mercedes-Benz SUVs. Even with its small platform, drivers have plenty of space and comfort for their San Antonio passengers. The 2022…
Alamo Heights drivers looking for a vehicle to tow their boat or trailers won’t find much luck from the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLB. That’s because the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLB towing capacity doesn’t exist. This model wasn’t designed for towing, however, there are plenty of other Mercedes-Benz SUVs that can haul all the cargo you need around San Antonio….
There are two trim levels of the 2022 EQS that have been added to the Mercedes-Benz electric lineup. The 2022 EQS is an agile and dynamic sedan built for San Antonio drivers to navigate the roads as efficiently as possible. Comfort, aerodynamics, and futuristic design elements are all driver-focused aspects of design. Several features equip…