What Is Mercedes-Benz ATTENTION ASSIST®?
ATTENTION ASSIST® Mercedes-Benz technology is a groundbreaking feature of many new vehicles now available in San Antonio. San Antonio drivers may have heard it called the ATTENTION ASSIST® “Take a Break” Mercedes-Benz feature. Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio explains and explores this feature, which is designed to help prevent dangerous drowsy driving, in the article below.
How the ATTENTION ASSIST® “Take a Break” Mercedes-Benz Notification Works
With ATTENTION ASSIST®, Mercedes-Benz continues to be a leader in automotive technological innovation. Using data-driven metrics, the machine learns about your particular driving style so that it can tell when something is off. ATTENTION ASSIST® Mercedes-Benz vehicles are consequently paragons of safety technology. Here’s how it works:
- ATTENTION ASSIST® Assessment: Using up to 70 parameters, the system of sensors on Mercedes-Benz ATTENTION ASSIST® vehicles quickly assess your driving habits within the first few minutes after you start the engine.
- ATTENTION ASSIST® Detection: Drowsy driving is a dangerous but often unnoticed condition. But the experts have figured out the particular ways it affects your steering, so ATTENTION ASSIST® Mercedes-Benz vehicles detect this. The system also accounts for changes in road conditions that may also affect your steering.
- ATTENTION ASSIST® “Take a Break” Mercedes-Benz Alert: If the system finds that you may be experiencing fatigue, it’ll suggest that you “take a break” so that you can recuperate and drive safely.
Mercedes-Benz ATTENTION ASSIST® Vehicles
If you want Mercedes-Benz with ATTENTION ASSIST® in Alamo Heights, you’re in luck. This industry-first feature comes on plenty of Mercedes-Benz vehicles, from sporty sedans to spacious SUVS. Here are the options for ATTENTION ASSIST® equipped vehicles:
- Sedans and Coupes: A-Class, C-Class, E-Class, S-Class, CLA, and CLS
- SUVs: GLA, GLC, GLE, GLS, GLB, and G-Class
- Roadsters: SLC, SL, and Mercedes-Benz AMG® GT
Besides ATTENTION ASSIST®, Mercedes-Benz vehicles like the ones listed above include numerous other safety features and technologies that have won them top ratings and tons of Shavano Park fans. A couple to mention include:
- DISTRONIC PLUS®, which uses a radar to keep a reasonable distance between you and the vehicles in front of you.
- Mercedes-Benzmbrace®, an app that keeps you connected and allows you to do all sorts of things to control your car with your phone.
Find Innovation with Mercedes-Benz Vehicles Today!
ATTENTION ASSIST® exemplifies why we here at Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio are so excited to help San Antonio drivers find great vehicles. If you’re looking to tap into exciting safety and technology features on Mercedes-Benz vehicles, contact us today and we’ll schedule a test drive just for you!
More from Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio
The wait is over for the 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class! Anticipation has been hot for this legendary executive sedan, and San Antonio commuters can now secure the keys to their very own 2021 S-Class at Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio. The newest generation of S-Class introduces brand new innovations never before seen in the Mercedes-Benz lineup, including a completely upgraded Mercedes-Benz…
In the market for a new SUV that achieves a good balance of upscale luxury and steadfast capability? The Mercedes-Benz GLE for sale at Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio may just be your perfect match! With strong engine options and the availability of 4MATIC®® AWD, the GLE offers superior performance at every turn, including strong towing specs. Get a…
Are you searching for your first luxury SUV in the San Antonio area? The compact 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLA SUV serves as a fantastic first-time luxury vehicle. The Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 price starts at $36,230* MSRP for the base model. If you’d like to upgrade to the 4MATIC®® AWD model, the Mercedes-Benz GLA price will be $38,230*…