What Is Mercedes-Benz ATTENTION ASSIST®?
ATTENTION ASSIST® Mercedes-Benz technology is a groundbreaking feature of many new vehicles now available in San Antonio. San Antonio drivers may have heard it called the ATTENTION ASSIST® “Take a Break” Mercedes-Benz feature. Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio explains and explores this feature, which is designed to help prevent dangerous drowsy driving, in the article below.
How the ATTENTION ASSIST® “Take a Break” Mercedes-Benz Notification Works
With ATTENTION ASSIST®, Mercedes-Benz continues to be a leader in automotive technological innovation. Using data-driven metrics, the machine learns about your particular driving style so that it can tell when something is off. ATTENTION ASSIST® Mercedes-Benz vehicles are consequently paragons of safety technology. Here’s how it works:
- ATTENTION ASSIST® Assessment: Using up to 70 parameters, the system of sensors on Mercedes-Benz ATTENTION ASSIST® vehicles quickly assess your driving habits within the first few minutes after you start the engine.
- ATTENTION ASSIST® Detection: Drowsy driving is a dangerous but often unnoticed condition. But the experts have figured out the particular ways it affects your steering, so ATTENTION ASSIST® Mercedes-Benz vehicles detect this. The system also accounts for changes in road conditions that may also affect your steering.
- ATTENTION ASSIST® “Take a Break” Mercedes-Benz Alert: If the system finds that you may be experiencing fatigue, it’ll suggest that you “take a break” so that you can recuperate and drive safely.
Mercedes-Benz ATTENTION ASSIST® Vehicles
If you want Mercedes-Benz with ATTENTION ASSIST® in Alamo Heights, you’re in luck. This industry-first feature comes on plenty of Mercedes-Benz vehicles, from sporty sedans to spacious SUVS. Here are the options for ATTENTION ASSIST® equipped vehicles:
- Sedans and Coupes: A-Class, C-Class, E-Class, S-Class, CLA, and CLS
- SUVs: GLA, GLC, GLE, GLS, GLB, and G-Class
- Roadsters: SLC, SL, and Mercedes-Benz AMG® GT
Besides ATTENTION ASSIST®, Mercedes-Benz vehicles like the ones listed above include numerous other safety features and technologies that have won them top ratings and tons of Shavano Park fans. A couple to mention include:
- DISTRONIC PLUS®, which uses a radar to keep a reasonable distance between you and the vehicles in front of you.
- Mercedes-Benzmbrace®, an app that keeps you connected and allows you to do all sorts of things to control your car with your phone.
Find Innovation with Mercedes-Benz Vehicles Today!
ATTENTION ASSIST® exemplifies why we here at Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio are so excited to help San Antonio drivers find great vehicles. If you’re looking to tap into exciting safety and technology features on Mercedes-Benz vehicles, contact us today and we’ll schedule a test drive just for you!
More from Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio
If you’re interested in the new Mercedes-Benz GLE, you can expect class-leading comfort and refinement at every turn. It’s powerful, harnesses exceptional performance, and has all the latest safety features. However, the most impressive part is the Mercedes-Benz GLE interior. It is classy, elegant, and extremely comfortable for both the driver and passengers, and…
If you are in the market for a new Mercedes-Benz C-Class, you can expect the ultimate in luxury and refinement, with all the latest tech features you’ve come to expect from this iconic brand. One of the most impressive aspects is the Mercedes-Benz C-Class dimensions, which provide plenty of room for both passengers and…
Mercedes-EQ is proud to announce the debut of the brand’s first fully electric luxury sedan, the 2022 EQS. The Mercedes-Benz EQS electric sedan is already generating a lot of buzz around San Antonio and Alamo Heights, and it’s not hard to see why. The Mercedes-Benz vision for EQS models was to provide the ideal balance between elegance…