Northside Auto Group Dealerships Response to Coronavirus
Thank you for making Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio your choice to purchase and service your vehicle. Your safety and well-being is our top priority.
In response to the growing concerns about the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to provide an update on the services MB of SA currently offers and extra steps we’ve put in place to help protect our clients.
Northside Auto Group Dealerships currently have many services clients can take advantage of during this situation including online service appointments, express pay for vehicle pick up, test drives in your driveway, and online purchasing with home delivery.
Going forward, we have implemented the following measures to protect clients and employees:
· GREETINGS. We have advised all dealership employees to suspend handshakes and physical contact with our guests. Smiles and great client service will continue!
· SANITATION. Our teams are actively wiping down high traffic areas throughout the day, and nightly custodial activities are hyper-focused on cleaning and sanitizing those same high traffic areas. We encourage you to utilize the hand sanitizers that are conveniently located throughout the dealership.
· CLIENT and LOANER VEHICLES. We take great pride in caring for each and every client and loaner vehicle. Vehicles are diligently inspected and meticulously cleaned and cared for upon their every return. Our team of professional detailers, car-washers, valets and service managers are diligently providing extra care for each vehicle for your safety.
· FOOD SERVICE. We are temporarily discontinuing our regularly offered food services as an added safety measure.
· EMPLOYEES’ HEALTH. We are following all CDC guidelines for businesses and employers. We are asking any employees to stay home if they feel ill and we ask clients to exercise good judgment if they have traveled to high-impact areas, been exposed to a COVID-19 patient or feel ill.
· FACE MASKS. All employees and customers 10 years or older must wear a face mask while at one of our dealerships, or when interacting with dealership staff at your home for test drives, new vehicle delivery, service pick-up and drop off, etc…
While there is a lot of uncertainty because of COVID-19, we are grateful you have entrusted us to help you purchase, service, and repair your vehicle. We are closely monitoring this evolving situation, and we will continue to update you with any changes to our company policies.
Thank you for your continued support of Northside Auto Group Dealerships.
Chief Operating Officer
Northside Auto Group