Most Fuel-Efficient Mercedes-Benz Models Of 2018
Mercedes-Benz has become one of the most well-known luxury car brands on the market. To drive a Mercedes-Benz is to drive with class. Traffic becomes more comfortable. Noise is drowned out. Others are looking as you pretend not to notice. You have what they want, and you have what you deserve. A commute to work is no longer a burden but is something to look forward to.
You know, as does everyone else, that you own the road. With time comes increased technology. Many of the 2018 models of Mercedes-Benz have a secret included in the purchase. This secret is their fuel economy. There is no better combination than fuel economy and luxury.
So, what are the most fuel-efficient models of 2018? Here is a rundown of what to look for:
- GLC 350e 4MATIC® which gets up to 74 mpg due to its half electric engine. Running solely on gas it gets 25 mpg.
- C 350e which gets 51 mpg. This also is a hybrid electric vehicle.
- GLE 550e 4MATIC® which gets 43 mpg. This is the third most efficient hybrid vehicle available.
- CLA 250 is an all gas vehicle that gets 29 MPG.
- C 300 which gets 27 mpg.
- SL300 which gets 27 mpg.
- GLA 250 which also gets 27 mpg.
- E 300 is the 8th most fuel efficient in the 2018 lineup at a mpg of 24.
It’s a great place to start