2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Interior
If you’re wondering if the new Mercedes-Benz GLC for sale at Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio is the right vehicle for your family, we have a guide that could help with your car buying decision. The latest GLC can comfortably seat up to five passengers while providing 56.5 cubic feet of cargo space, which is why it’s a top choice for many San Antonio families. Learn more about the interior features, dimensions, and more in this guide from Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio. Our team is standing by if you have any questions in the meantime.
Mercedes-Benz GLC Interior: Seating & Cargo Space
The Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 interior cabin can comfortably seat up to five adult passengers. No matter if you’re behind the wheel or sitting back and enjoying the read in the second row, there’s room to relax:
Mercedes-Benz GLC Interior Passenger Space
- Front Headroom: 37.8 inches
- Rear Headroom: 38.5 inches
- Front Legroom: 40.8 inches
- Rear Legroom: 37.3 inches
- Front Shoulder Room: 57.3 inches
- Rear Shoulder Room: 56.5 inches
Whether the five-passenger capacity is full or you’re traveling solo for a weekend getaway around Shavano Park, there’s lots of cargo room for luggage and essential belongings. Explore the GLC 300 interior cargo space below:
- Trunk Volume Seats Upright: 19.4 cubic feet
- Max. Cargo Volume Seats Folded: 56.5 cubic feet
GLC 300 Interior Features
The Mercedes-Benz brand is known for providing drivers with advanced technologies and luxurious amenities to help elevate their commute. The Mercedes-Benz GLC interior is no different. Explore some of the standard Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 interior features below:
- KEYLESS GO®
- Power front seats with driver-seat memory
- Mercedes me connect assist services
- Garage door opener
- 40/20/40-split rear seats with power folding
- 10.25-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- Touchpad controller
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding
- “Hey, Mercedes” keyword activation
- Dual USB-C audio ports
- And much, much more!
Customize Your Interior with GLC Packages
If you don’t want to upgrade to higher trim levels, you can opt for one o these popular packages below:
- Premium Package: Adds 64-color LED ambient interior lighting and a SiriusXM™ 6-month Platinum Plan trial
- Multimedia Package: Adds MB Navigation, MBUX Augmented Video for Navigation, one year of Live Traffic Information, Speed Limit Assist, and no-charge online navigation map updates for one year
- AMG® Line: Includes AMG® sport interior appointments, sport front seats, sport steering wheel, and brushed stainless steel pedals
Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLC Interior Cabin Today!
If you’re ready to get behind the driver’s seat and out on the San Antonio roads for a test drive, give us a call! Our team is standing by to help you find the new Mercedes-Benz GLC that’s right for your driving needs. You can also explore our pre-owned inventory to find a quality pre-owned GLC at our dealership.
More from Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio
More Blogs Mercedes-Benz Finance—Exploring Your Options Mercedes-Benz Dealer of Excellence New Mercedes-Benz Inventory Shop the Mercedes Dealer with More Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio in TX is the Mercedes dealer with more—including over 140 brand new 2023 and 2024 Mercedes-Benz vehicles ready to go for our customers in New Braunfels, Port Aransas, and the surrounding areas….
More Blogs Mercedes-Benz Service at Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio Mercedes-Benz Inventory Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio Service Center See the Experts for All Your Auto Service Needs Looking to service your Mercedes-Benz? Visit our Mercedes-Benz Service Center at Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio, TX, near Universal City and Schertz. From diagnostics to repairs, you’ll experience professional and…
More Blogs Mercedes-Benz SUVs: The Perfect Blend of Luxury and Utility Contact Us New Mercedes-Benz Inventory Treat Yourself to a Mercedes-Benz SUV Mercedes-Benz vehicles are indeed known for their luxury, they’re etiquette, and their prestige, but few people think about them when it comes to their utility. In fact, Mercedes-Benz SUVs are just as utilitarian…