Mercedes-Benz EQS Interior
If you’re shopping around for a luxury vehicle that enhances your overall driving experience from the 2021 Mercedes-Benz EQS interior, come and explore the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS at Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio near San Antonio. This exciting new vehicle has industry experts and consumers alike raving, and when you explore the Mercedes-Benz EQS interior features and amenities, you won’t have trouble seeing why.
Learn all about the interior specs, then explore our virtual inventory to find the model that’s best suited for your commute. Be sure to check out our vehicle specials and get pre-approved for financing within minutes right at home.
Mercedes-Benz EQS Interior Cabin: Design Features
Make the short drive from the Alamo Heights area to explore the 2022 Mercedes-BenzEQS interior cabin for yourself. Between the interior color options and design components, this one polished vehicle that’s sure to make you instantly feel comfortable. The center console offers a sleek appearance that collides with the surrounding matte-colored material, while your eye’s attention is drawn to the luxurious design of the steering wheel.
2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS Interior Features
In addition to the impeccable design features, you can expect premium and advanced technology features and amenities that keep you connected and protected on the Shavano Park streets. Below are some of the Mercedes-Benz EQS interior features that you can expect to come equipped with this luxury ride:
- Active Ambient Lighting
- Heated Leather Seats with Multi-Contour Ambient Light Illumination
- Soft close doors
- Multicontour front seats with massage
- Front/Rear Automatic Doors with smart power open/close
- Active Ambient Lighting with 64 Colors, including a new EQ-Specific Color Scheme
- Comfort Front Headrest and Rear Headrest Pillows
- New-generation MBUX Multimedia System with Augmented Reality Navigation system
- EQS 450+: 12.8” Central OLED Touchscreen Portrait Display
- Panorama Sunroof
- 4-Zone Climate Control
- Burmester® 3D Sound System with Sound Personalization
- HEPA Air Filtration for cabin air filtration
- Comfort center armrest with wireless charging
- DIGITAL LIGHT with Lightband
- Mercedes me charge capability
- Fingerprint Sensor for biometric authentication of the driver to activate the profile
- EQS 580: Optional MBUX Hyperscreen with three displays under a single 56-inch curved glass surface
Explore the Mercedes-Benz EQS Interior Today!
If you’re in the market for a luxury vehicle that will make you feel right at home, even during the longest drives beyond Hollywood Park, this may be the vehicle for you! Give us a call today if you have any questions or would like to schedule a test drive.
More from Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio
The full-size 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV comfortably seats seven people without having to sacrifice your cargo space. The new Mercedes-Benz GLS weight capabilities, cargo volumes, and space-saving features are just some of the reasons this SUV is a top choice for many San Antonio families. Get all of the details about the Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions, then…
When it comes to the latest Mercedes-Benz GLE, you’ll have a few options available. No matter if you’re looking for a five or seven-seating SUV with high-powered technology, the new Mercedes-Benz GLE for sale at Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio is the vehicle for you. Wondering about the GLE 350 price and the GLE 350 coupe? Learn more in…
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC personifies luxury, with an elegant cabin, cutting-edge technology, and a polished, athletic exterior. Even with such opulence, the new Mercedes-Benz GLC proves a practical choice for San Antonio-area drivers as well. That’s because the Mercedes-Benz GLC fuel economy returns are quite impressive. Check out the GLC mpg ratings in this guide…