2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS Dimensions
Interested in the new Mercedes-Benz GLS for sale at Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio? We can help you navigate the GLS pricing to find the trim level that’s a good fit for your budget, but before you secure the keys, you should feel confident that the Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions are right for you. We’ll provide details on the interior GLS dimensions, the Mercedes-Benz GLS weight, and more in the guide below.
Interior Mercedes-Benz GLS Dimensions: Seating & Cargo Space
The Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV has three rows of seating to accommodate seven passengers on trips to San Antonio. Whether you’re in the driver’s seat or letting someone else take over driving duty while you relax in the second row, there’s plenty of room to get comfortable:
- Headroom (1st row): 39.4 inches
- Legroom (1st row): 40.3 inches
- Shoulder room (1st row): 59.3 inches
- Headroom (2nd row): 40.2 inches
- Legroom (2nd row): 41.9 inches
- Shoulder room (2nd row): Info N/A
- Legroom (3rd row): 34.6 inches
If cargo space is a concern, you’ll find plenty of it in the Mercedes-Benz GLS interior. There’s 17.4 cubic feet of trunk volume alone with the second and third rows upright, but if you fold them down, you’ll gain access to a total of 84.7 cubic feet.
Exterior Mercedes-Benz GLS Dimensions
Will the Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV fit in your Alamo Heights garage or parking space? Despite the cavernous interior, the exterior footprint of the GLS is conservative. Here are the exterior dimensions and information on the Mercedes-Benz GLS weight:
- Wheelbase:123.4 inches
- Overall Height: 71.8 inches
- OverallLength: 205.2 inches
- Overall Width: 84.9 inches
- Mercedes-Benz GLS Weight: 5,467-pound curb weight
Learn More About the GLS Interior
The Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions provide the space you need for successful trips to Shavano Park, but these key features provide extra support in the form of comfort and convenience:
- Optional Executive Rear Seating: Don’t need 7-person seating? You can opt for luxurious individual power seats in the second row instead of the standard bench seat, which would bring you down to a 6-person capacity.
- Flexible Seating Configurations: With the standard second-row bench seat you’ll get 40/20/40-split functionality with EASY ENTRY® technology. The third-row seats offer standard 50/50-split power-folding, creating seamless access for additional cargo.
- Deluxe Comfort: Even in the baseline GLS trim, heated and ventilated power front seats are standard! MB-Tex® upholstery is also standard, with the option to upgrade to full leather.
- Smart Cargo Storage: Optimizing the cargo area is made easier with floor-mounted tie-downs, side cargo nets, a grocery bag hook, and a 12-volt power outlet. You’ll never struggle to fish the keys out of your pockets with hands full of groceries, as HANDS-FREE ACCESS® will open the power liftgate hands-free!
Drive Home in a Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV Today!
Is the GLS a good fit for your family? Contact us or stop by our showroom in San Antonio to see how the Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions translate from your computer to real life. While here, you can compare other SUVs like the Mercedes-Benz GLB vs. GLC or the GLS vs. Audi Q7.
More From Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio
Interested in a compact, yet well-equipped SUV with rugged performance and seating for up to 7-passengers? You won’t find a match as luxurious, capable, and well-priced as this favorite from the lineup of 3rd-row Mercedes-Benz SUVs. Even with its small platform, drivers have plenty of space and comfort for their San Antonio passengers. The 2022…
Alamo Heights drivers looking for a vehicle to tow their boat or trailers won’t find much luck from the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLB. That’s because the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLB towing capacity doesn’t exist. This model wasn’t designed for towing, however, there are plenty of other Mercedes-Benz SUVs that can haul all the cargo you need around San Antonio….
There are two trim levels of the 2022 EQS that have been added to the Mercedes-Benz electric lineup. The 2022 EQS is an agile and dynamic sedan built for San Antonio drivers to navigate the roads as efficiently as possible. Comfort, aerodynamics, and futuristic design elements are all driver-focused aspects of design. Several features equip…
The Mercedes-Benz GLS represents the best that Mercedes-Benz SUVs have to offer, with powerhouse performance specs and a luxurious design that’s both classic and forward-thinking. While the GLS boasts impressive specs and a sleek exterior design, it’s inside the cabin where this three-row SUV really shines. The Mercedes-Benz GLS interior features stylish materials, next-generation technology,…
The 2022 EQS has been causing a stir around San Antonio and Alamo Heights, and it’s not hard to see why. This luxury model offers power and style on the Shavano Park roads in an all-electric package. And if you’re thinking of picking up one of your own, you might wonder, “What are the 2022 EQS color options?”…