2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior
Commuters from San Antonio to Alamo Heights are searching for a luxurious and comfortable new sedan to enhance their drives. This often leads them to explore the 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class, which is a very competitive option in this class. The E-Class has become known as the quintessential luxury sedan over the past few decades. What can you anticipate finding in the new E-Class Sedan’s interior? Natural elements, luxurious amenities, and advanced technology make up this popular sedan. Read on to explore the 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-class dimensions along with the E-Class sedan interior amenities with Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio!
2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Dimensions
The new Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions will impress drivers who are looking for a comfortable and spacious sedan. The E-Class Sedan interior offers spacious seating for up to 5 passengers and is slightly larger than the C-Class interior. Read on to check out the Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions:
- Front/Rear Headroom: 37.3 inches/38.2 inches
- Front/Rear Legroom: 41.7 inches/36.2 inches
- Front/Rear Shoulder Room: 57.8 inches/57.1 inches
- Cargo Area: 13.1 cubic feet
2020 E-Class Sedan Interior: Standard Luxury Features
When you choose a car from Mercedes-Benz, you can count on the interior being well-equipped with high-end features at the base-level, and the 2020 E-Class interior is no exception. Right from the start, Shavano Park drivers can get comfortable with dual-zone automatic climate control, power front seats with memory, and 40/20/40 split-folding rear seats.
Additionally, enjoy advanced tech options in E-Class Sedan interior with plenty of ways to stay connected:
- 12.3-inch high-resolution central display
- COMAND® infotainment system with touchpad controller
- COMAND® Navigation system
- Touch-sensitive three-spoke steering wheel
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™
- Remote Start via Mercedes me connect Mobile App
- And so much more!
Explore AMG® Interior Options
Many San Antonio drivers make the upgrade to AMG® E-Class models for agile performance and AMG®-exclusive cabins. In upgrading, your E-Class interior will boast an AMG® Nappa® leather Performance steering wheel with a flat-bottom design, distinctive red seat belts, and galvanized aluminum shift paddles.
Available 2020 E-Class Interior Features
Your 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan interior can be enhanced even further with available packages and accessories. Here are just a few options:
- Premium Package: Upgrades your cabin with a SiriusXM™ 6-month All Access trial, Burmester Surround Sound system, inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing, a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, and heated front seats.
- Luxury Styling Package: Features comfort suspension with selective damping system, 17-inch twin 5-spoke wheels, luxury body styling, and topstitched dash trim.
- Warmth & Comfort Package: Embrace the comfortable feature additions made available with this package, including rapid heating for front seats, heated front armrests, and a heated steering wheel.
Experience the 2020 E-Class Sedan Interior at Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio!
As you can see, the Mercedes-Banz E-Class dimensions allow for comfort, while the E-Class interior amenities provide that luxury many San Antonio drivers are looking for. If you are looking for something larger, the E-Class Wagon is another great choice! Here at Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio we are here to help, either with vehicle comparisons or by being available to answer any questions you may have. Contact us online or call us at (210) 366-9600 today!
More From Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio
Looking for a new high-performance SUV for adventures around San Antonio? The Mercedes-Benz GLE gives you plenty of bang for your buck, with an array of amenities to compliment its zippy engine and great handling. The Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 price starts at $54,750 MSRP*. There are lots of trims available to San Antonio drivers, so Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio goes…
Looking to add a touch of luxury to your San Antonio travels? You’ll definitely want to check out the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS! Starting at $76,000 MSRP*, the Mercedes-Benz GLC price brings with it a wealth of high-end appointments, including Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding, Remote Start, and more. Check out the details on the Mercedes-Benz…
If you’re shopping for a 3rd-row Mercedes-Benz SUV, you might initially be uninclined to check out the Mercedes-Benz GLB. The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB interior seats five passengers as standard, but there is an optional third row of GLB seating that can increase your capacity to seven! This makes the GLB spacious enough for growing families,…